Level : 31
Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is the full name (first and last, if you have one) of the character you wish to be known as?:
Liliana Raq'ishax

Which is your main server?:
Moon Guard

Are you currently a member of a Caelestis guild in-game?:
Yes

If you are not a member of a Caelestis guild or chapter, let us know why you're interested in joining our guild forums. (250 characters):
I am a guild member. I just joined last night.

Have you ever previously been in the CT, CI, or CM on either server, on this or any other character? :
No

If you have been in one of the Caelestis guilds previously, what was the name of your character? :
No I have not.

Is there anything else that you would like us to know about you, or your character, or just anything you'd like us to know before accepting your application to the guild site? :
Lily once was a Discipline priest, who was careless with her healing and wasn't much a follower of the light, though she had practiced with it and used it. One day she was roaming around the Library in the Abbey, and came across a tome of shadows. She read it out of curiosity, and the power she received was overwhelming. She almost surrendered to the madness when the Light saved her, and brought her to her sanity. Since then, she has been holy and a Righteous follower to the Light. Now, she walks the Cathedral grounds, reading, and studying everything she can about the Light and Immortality.

If you're a member of the guild, once you're accepted, look at the forum roster, and click "claim" for your character, and go to your "Sites" section on your profile, and change your "Settings" for the guild, so that you "Post As" your character.

Discord Chat
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em