Level : 28
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Arms
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is the full name (first and last, if you have one) of the character you wish to be known as?:
Retts pattly

Which is your main server?:
Moon Guard

Are you currently a member of a Caelestis guild in-game?:
No

If you are not a member of a Caelestis guild or chapter, let us know why you're interested in joining our guild forums. (250 characters):
I wish to join an rp guild, and I have heard good things about this one

Have you ever previously been in the CT, CI, or CM on either server, on this or any other character? :
No

If you have been in one of the Caelestis guilds previously, what was the name of your character? :
Not previously a member

Is there anything else that you would like us to know about you, or your character, or just anything you'd like us to know before accepting your application to the guild site? :
I am 17. I have 4 years exp of rp from things like d&d and Mage the ascension. I am a little new to WoW rp and WoW. I am available everyday of the week after 4:30pm except Saturday’s 6:00pm-12:00pm

If you're a member of the guild, once you're accepted, look at the forum roster, and click "claim" for your character, and go to your "Sites" section on your profile, and change your "Settings" for the guild, so that you "Post As" your character.

Discord Chat
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em